Sunday 18 August 2013

Review:Topshop Lip Smacker lip balm

Hi everyone!
I've done some shopping this week. And obviously got few things from one of my fav ever shop - Topshop. Even if you are not from UK you must be hear about this amazing shop. I really love it. Nice clothes , jewellery, and also make up. So as I said befor I grabbed some stuff there and today I'm gonna do review on one of best thing I bought.It's Topshop Lip Smacker lip balm.



Let's be honest we all need lipbalms. Because of bad weather, or using some make up products or personal characteristics we have some problems with our lips or need to protect them. And here is time for lipbalms.
Personally, I have several characteristics by which I am guided while selecting balms:
1-good protection
2-soften lips
3-smell
4-taste
And Lip Smacker is best in two last points.Sereously it has best smell and best taste ever. You feel smell of it when you just opening package and its so delicious that you can't even stop lick your lips. But about it I'll tell you later.
First it's package. And it's cute and practical. Small and  useful.

What first caught to my eyes is description "Best  flavour forever". And it's absolutly true. I picked Mini Milk Strawberry flavoured. Smells and tastes absolutly amazing! I highly recomend this lip balm, cuz when you tried it once you can't get over it. GO BUY IT!!!
So if you need new balm, or just wanna increase your collection it's perfect stuff to buy.


That's all for today. Gonna right more often. Hope anyone like it. 
Don't forget to follow me and leave comment. I'd like to read everything cuz most of my time I'm really bored. So yeah hope you like my posts.
Love you all.
L.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment