Tuesday 6 August 2013

Review: Bourjois mascara

Hi everyone! Today I'm making  another rewiev, and I looked in my make up bag, and 2 mascaras dropped out of  it. So I decided to make BOURJOIS mascara review. Most of my mascaras are black and with plastic brush. So this 2 are too. Now I'm using both of this mascaras really often.


First one is Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definition and the second one is Bourjois  Fan-Tastic Volume.




Volume Glamour Max  Definition:
As you can see design  of flacon is really preaty. It's pink and lady figure form. As I really addicted to nice smell products,I always smell all of my make up stuff. (I know I'm weirdo) So I was really surprised when I did it with this mascara cuz it smells not so bad as I expected. The smell of this mascara remains me pressed pouder products.


I picked black one. And I really like this brush. It's circle and plastic. This brush good separates and twists lashes.Also structure of this mascara fixing on the lashes well  and stays all day. Not smeared.Lays with a light layer, which makes your lashes not heavy. And raises your lashes really amazing.



On eyes it looks like:
Before 








After




Fan-Tastic Volume:
The flacon is flat which is not tipical for mascaras packaging. And also everything about this mascara is not tipical what dont make this mascara worse. As previous this mascara have nice light structure. 


Another special think about this mascara it's obviously brush! It's plastic burnot tipical form. When I was buyin this mascara what caught my attention is that in description of this mascara was written "The brush is easy to use". And they dont lie!!!I really in love with this brush. It easy to apply. Perfecr separate all lashes, make them look much longer.What I most like in this brush that it more easer to apply mascara in corner lashes. I recommed to use this mascara to evryone who just started using make up. Really easy in using. and for everyone who using make up for ages  it's way to spend less time for everyday make up routine .

On eyes it looks like:
Before










After










What I wanna to say about both mascaras is that they are perfet for eyery day make up.Don't make your lashes heavy. Just amazing for natural light make up. Or for everyone who just started using make up. 


So thats all for today. Hope this information was usefull for you. Please don't forget to follow me, also I would be glad if you leave some comment. And don't for get to take a look on my video :)
Love you all. Bye.
L.xx


2 comments:

  1. They both look lovely- make such a difference to your eyelashes without looking too much!
    Hope you're well?
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'mfine thanks. And yeah just what I'm talkin about, nice mascaras for everyday make up :)

      Delete