Thursday 15 August 2013

Review:Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Hi everyone!(haha hope anyone gonna read this) So today i'm doing another review.And as preview post it's also eye make up product, as we all want our eyes look beautifull , we have lots of eye make up products.So I'm gonna do review to  Mabelline Lasting Drama gel eyeliner. ta-da!! :) I personaly think that eyeliner dont matter if they liquid or gel , it is "must have" in every make up bag. Cuz we all have those days when we  want to make accent to our eyes, and eyeliner is perfect thing for it. If you just hangin out somewhere with friends, go to university it's really usefull thing for you. Also if you have night out it's good thing for night out make up. So if you still haven't got any eyeliner shame on you , go and get one!







Today I'm gonna talk about gel eyeliner, especially Maybelline Lasting Drama. to be honest I'm not a fan of gel eyeliners cuz for me it's little bit hard to apply them to eyes, but I absolutly loved this one.On back side as you can see there is description of this eyeliner. And I absolutly agree with 2 last items.





So obviously first thing we see is packaging. And what took my attention is that this gel eyeliner coming with like they wrote "professional brush". And yeah as you can see there is nothing really special with this packaging. It's grey and black and kind of triangular form.
And when you open box you see tiny little cute jar with mettalic cover and brush. And I really find this cover is cute, don't know why but mettalic cover reminds me something vintage.
And here is what you see when you open it.As you can see I already used it few times.The texture of this  eyeliner is quite thick. Remids me lipstick texture.And I picked black one which called "intense Black 01" because black classic and goes with every kind of eyeshadows.
Although biggest accent made on brush to be honest I'm not impressed with it at all. Not worst but not best brush for me. i prefer apply this eyeliner with other brushes.  
As I said befor that I'm not fan of gel eyeliners but this eyeliner is really easy to apply. It's make you send less time on your make up, and really good if you hurry up but still wanna have complete make up.


I think what helps you to apply it easily that as I already said  the texture of this eyeline is really think, which is also help not to smear cuz it dry up really fast!!! Wich is super plus cuz you don't have to wait.You just apply it on eye and here you go.  
When you apply this eyeliner to your eyes it comes with not thick layer. So I apply it twice or once when I need more natural make up. If you use this brush you can apply thick and slim lines.



And on my eyes I also applied this eyeliner with their brush. Down you can see to tipes of line. Thick one and slim one.


So at the end of my review I wanna say that this gel eyeliner is really nice one but brush is not super cool. So if you wanna by thish eyeliner because of brush i wanna stop you.But eyeliner is nice , small and very good to throw to your bag and take with you cuz it'll not take too much place in your make up bag. if you are fan of eyeliner I highly recomend it to you.



So that's all for today. Hope all of this information was usefull for you. Leave comments below about what you thing about this eyeliner or my blog or whatever you want. I'll be absolutly happy to read and answer to every comment. Also if you wanna me to do any other review on any product you want let me know about it.
Thanks for attention.Love you all.
L.xx



2 comments:

  1. I hate when they get the formula right and then provide a crap brush! Been looking at this for a while, might have to try it!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but if you have nice brush collectiom then it's not big deal for you. But the eyeliner is really nice.
      L.xx

      Delete