Sunday 4 August 2013

Review: Flormar lipsticks

Hi everyone! So today I decided make a lipstick review. I'm gonna tell you about Flormar lipsticks.Flormar, born in 1970’s in the city of Milan of Italy, carried all its production to Turkey in 1972s. So now it'd kind of Turkish brand. When I first tryed this brand I was extremely surprised cuz it's really lovely and cheap. All the lipstick I'm gonna show you today costs about £3. And they are absolytly amazing.Big choice of colors.And lots of type so everyone can find what they want.




From left to right:DELUX SHINE STYLO LIPSTICK D32 ,LONG WEARING LIPSTICK L18,PRETTY LIPSTICK P316, SUPERMATTE LIPSTICK 202

As you can see the design of each lipstick is quite different. From girly pinky "PRETTY LIPSTICK" to elegang golden white "SUPERMATTE LIPSTICK




And colors I've picked also quite different and I'll try to describe it to you.

DELUX SHINE STYLO LIPSTICK D32: 
It's really moisturing lipstick,so if it's cold outside it'll be  best protection to your lips when you are out.You even don't need any balm or primer for your lips. Also have nice smell and taste. My lipstick tastes like some berries. It's nice gentle pink color.Perfect suites with smoky eyes, or if you have heavy eye make up then it's perfect color. Or if you just don't wanna use too much make up. For girls who just start using make up it's perfect choice of color too.On lips it looks like:


LONG WEARING LIPSTICK L18:

First of all it's one of my fav lipstick.It's really long wearing lipstick. You can use it in the morning and on the end of the day it's still gonna be on your lips.So if you have really busy day it's for you. And color is quite similar to Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick 107. So if you do black strips on your eyes, or just use natural eyeshadows palette then it'll look really fit to your lips. On lips it looks like:



PRETTY LIPSTICK P316:

Design of this lipstick is really pretty and cute. It's moustrasing lipstick. Also it's lying with thick layer on your lips. Color I picked remind me Nicky Minaj. I dont know actually why, probably cuz she using similar colors of lipstick. It's kind of fuchsia. Deep pink I thing. Color is really good for night out. I dont recomend to use this lipstick with heavy eye make up.  On lips it looks like:



SUPERMATTE LIPSTICK 202:

This is matte lipstick, but don't dry your lips.Also  it's little bit shiny. Color I picked is peachy nude I think.  And I think shades of lipstick like this is universal cuz they go with every make up. It can be smoky or natural eyes, whatever u do with your cheek,eyes and whole face it's fits your lips perfect. I think it's "must have' in every make up bag. On lips it looks like:


So in result of this review I realised that most of Flormar lipstick quite moisturing. And it's amazing when it's cold or hot weather.So I thing it's good choice if u have big lipsticks collection.

That's end of my review. Hope this information was helpful for you . 
Also don't foreget to watch my video and subscribe my chanell.
Love you all.Bye.
L.xx




No comments:

Post a Comment