Wednesday 4 September 2013

Review: Sleek blush by 3

Hi everyone!
Not posting much for a while and really sorry about that. But as it september just started and it one if my fav mounth ever I decided to post twice in week. It's gonna be like 2postsinweek challenge for my self.And today I'll start with Sleek blush review.So here we go......

 It's not even secret for everyone that Sleek makes best ever blush! I'm serious if you never tried it then you should! So today I wanted to discuss with you my fave Sleek blush. So I prefer palettes, My fav Blush by 3 (Lace palette)




Packaging is quite simple but nice and useful especially because of really nice mirror.

3 colors in this palette are perfect for everyday and night out make up.  Pink, shimmery pink, and coral orange are perfect combination of colors. You can mix them or just apply one. Especially I use this palette for my everyday make up and absolutly enjoy it.So I highly recomend it to every one , you can find colors that perfect fits to you.










So hope you enjoy my review.I'll try to write more soon. 
Leave comments, subscribe my blog.
Love you all.
L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment