Tuesday 11 February 2014

Review: Bourjois "HAPPY LIGHT MATT SERUM PRIMER"

Hi everyone! 
So I'm still serching perfect primer or foundation which will control my crazy oily skin. I picked up Bourjois "HAPPY LIGHT MATT SERUM PRIMER" few weeks ago, so now after using this stuff for a while I can give a detailed review.



First of all I'd like to start from packaging.Flackon is in same design as "Happy Light" foundation or "New Healthy Mix" foundation . Plastic cap, glassy bottle-average Bourjois design.15 ml so it'sqitesmall. What I don't like about it that  this primer thikensin cap when it comes out.
Now avout quality.As all bourjois products this product is high quality product.Liquid texture, smells really nice for me. So from name of this product I guess it must mattify my skin. And it really does. It's mattify my skin, makes it super solf and smooth and make it easy to aplly foundation or powder , but it doesn't work like I expected. After hour or even less my foundation stats to melt and mascara underneath my eyes. I can say that this product mattify my skin but don't control oil.

So I guess for people with normal skin who just needs to mattify their skin this stuff will serve amazing. But it's not really what i want for myself.
If you'd like to try this stuff you can buy it from local drugstore or online on ASOS

Hope anyonefind this information usefull. :)
Bye.
L. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment