Sunday 2 February 2014

Haul:MUA

Hi everyone!

So I've never used anything from MUA but heard lots of possitive things about it. So I ordered few things and really was surprised about price.It's really cheap so I was afraid about quality of products. But when I got my package and I saw quality,It was better than I expect.



So I ordered:


for lips

MUA Power Pout-Broken Hearted
 MUA Power Pout-Crazy In Love
Lip Boom-OMG














for cheeks


Blusher -Shade 4













for eyes

False Eyelashes Flair
Ever After - Matte Palette
Trio Eyeshadow -Pink Sorbet










for nails

Nail Polish-Moody Mink
Nail Polish-Deepest Purple
Love Heart Nail Varnish I WANT U















For Lips

So for lips I got Power Pount which are lip tints. They are really creamy and shiny. And you'll think that it's weird but I think there is something minty in they because I can feel it when I aplly it in lips.
And Lip Boom which is lipstick with lip gloss. Smells amazing!!! I don't like consistans of lipstick but lip gloss extremly shiny.


For Cheeks

Blusher I got in shade 4. Really nice peachy color. Easy to apply. But I recomend not take to much blush with your brush. It's high pigmented so be careful with it.


For Eyes

Lashes:
I was serching for false eyelashes for eceryday or just something that looks natural. So I thought that "Flair" lashes suits me.  Lashes look perfect! But glue is not really good/ I recomend to use another glue with this lashes
Matte palette:
My bigges mistake was that I ordered matte one. I think that glittery would be better for me. But for person who likes matte one it's good. Not perfect, not best but better than I expected.
Trio Eyeshadow:
It's best product which I ordered!!! Seriously it's shinny and best for highliting eyes. The "pink sorbet" is perfect shade for people with pale skin.  So I'm really obsessed with this product!

For Nails

Small size bottle but for  £1  it's good. Dry's fast so you can't applly and ready to go.



So that's all what I got from MUA. Hope anyone found this information usefull. :)
Bye.
L.xx



2 comments:

  1. I love MUA products and hope they don't up the price. Try the eye primer - it's as good as any high-end primer!
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for advice. Definetly gonna try it :)

      Delete