Monday 10 February 2014

Favorite color for lips this winter

Hi everyone!

It was really difficult for me but I decided to choose one lipstick (one color) witch I think perfectly suits to this season and one of that I used a lot or probably used most common. So I'm gonna do kind of review on this product and try to explain why I chose this one as my fav.
So I chose "Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick" in shade 107.






First of all this lipstick stays like forever on your lips. The only downside of it that it probably gonna dry your lips without lipbalm.
I also like this lipstick because it's really easy to apply. Shade I picked up is defenetly dark one so it's always hard to aplly this kind of shade but you haven't this kind of problem with this lipstick. And as I started to talk about shade it's dark red one. And in winter personaly I like to use more darker colors on my lips and it's definitely one of best color for me. This color looks perfect on fair skin but peple with darker skin  shade   will also like it.

So it's good lipstick and lovely color that's probably why I used this lipstick most of wintertime.
You can but this lipstick in your local drugstore or online I'd  like to recommend to you Feelunique

So that's all for today.
Hope anyone find this information usefull or interesting. :)
Bye.
L. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment