Saturday 23 November 2013

E.L.F. makeup mist & set (review)

Hi everyone!
Not long time ago my E.L.F. package arrived and I was supper excited about it, because I was waiting  for ages to try E.L.F's makeup mist & set. You can check their page here. And personally makeup mist set buy here , it costs only £3.75 quite cheap and nice.
  So in packaging is quite simple and classy.  







Really easy to apply, just spray it after your makeup done and that's all. It dries up 

really fast so you can spray it even if you had to go out instantly. And fist thing which 



took my attention was that it has aloe, green tea, cucumber and vitamins a,b,c. Sereous 

these ingredients are just heaven for your skin.


And the first reason why I grabbed this stuff is because my skin is supper oily and my makeup always smudge, specially my foundation and powder don't look natural after few hours and also I have oily eyelid problem so my eyeshadow always go off really fast, so that's why I decided to use it. And I'm really happy with this decision because it helped me really good. I apply it every time when I do my make up and go out and always got complement how natural my skin looks and my eyeshadow and mascara and also eyeliner doesn't go off anymore. I'm so in love with this stuff and highly recommend it ti everyone!














So hope you enjoyed my review.
If you wanna see more stuff from my E.L.F package just leave comment.
And my autumn/winter lookbook coming soon.
Bye.
L. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment