Saturday 15 March 2014

The POREfessional. (Review of "pretty Porefect" set)

 Hi everyone!
I've been lookin foraward  to try "the POREfessional" primer for really long time. Heard about this stuff lots of positeve things so I made decision to buy it. And finally I got it but not single" the POREfessional "primer but also "That gal" brightening face primer and "It's potent!" eye cream . This trio came in set called "pretty POREfect" and this it was same price as single "the POREfessional" primer so I thought , it's really good deal. So now moving to review of each product.



"the POREfessional" primer


Yes I call it primer even not look that in instruction  how to use it it says that you can use it under and over your makeup. But I never used it over my make up so for me it's primer. The main reason why I got  this primer because it's oil-free and for my super oily skin it's lifesaving thing. Nice taxture in light nude color but when you aplly it to your skin it becomes clear so color of this tis texture does,t really matter.So from name I guess this primer should minimize pores and it does. I don't know have this stuf works but it really minimize my pores. smooth skin and my make up don't melt during hte day! So I highly recomend this stuff it's really. This product justifies the price that it costs. Even if you have dry skin , noone likes pore appearence so this stuff gonna make your skin look naturally perfect.
In this set it comes in size  22.0ml and it's same size as single one which costs same as in this set.



"that gal" brightening face primer






So if you have  rednes , blemishes, dark circles under your eyes this primer for you. Smells amazing, nice texture(light pink color) , smooth your skin and makes easy to apply less consealer or foundation . İf  your skin looks dull it will give little bit more life to it. And will make you look more healthy. So you defenetly must give to this primer try. In this set it comes in size 7.5ml


"It's Potent!" eye cream



This cream should create healthy look for eyes. It's not a secret that we all have huge problem with eyes now days.Obviosly it's because of bad sleep and computer but we all want nice, healthy lookin face and first of all eyes. Also you always can tell age of the woman by her eyes so we all need to take massive care of our eyes, and this cream will make this care routin much easier for you.What I like the most about this cream that it soaks really fast. As I got super oily combion skin this cream perfectly suits me. Really nice liquid a bit creamy texture in white color.I like to apply it befor I go to bed or even in bed. It makes my eyes look much beter in the mornings. Or even if I forgot to apply in in the evening I can aplly it when I just got up befor my make up and it defenetly gonna help me to look more healthy during the day. I can't tell that it's best eye cream I ever tried but it defenetly one of the best, and I gonna buy one full size. In this set it comes in size 3.0 g



So I highly recomend to by this set, really nice products with nice price, I'm sure you gonna enjoys them. I've ordered this set from my fav online drugstore Feelunique (btw they have FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE) .


So that's all for today.
Hope anyone find this information usefull or interesting. :)
Bye.
L. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment