Sunday 30 March 2014

Revlon lip products (spring colors)

Hi everyone!
As it spring and we all need more sun and more bright colors I've decided to bring some spring colors in my make up by new lip products. So I bought few diferent revlon products (lipsticks,glosses,lip butters).
So here my review of

COLORBURST™ LIPGLOSS
SUPER LUSTROUS™ LIPSTICK
3 COLORBURST™ LIP BUTTER 






I picked different lip products because I was  trying to find most suitable for this time of the year by texture.
Colors of these products mostly pinky ,shimmery shades because these kind of colors always reminds me spring and warm weather.


COLORBURST™ LIPGLOSS




Lipglosses are good for every time of the year, don't matter if its cold or warm they look good and don't dry lips. Revlon lipglosses have nice thick texture, quite shiny and looks amazing on the lips. I chose 3 pinkish colors because they perfect for day or evening make up and these kind of colors associated with spring and warm weather for me. 



012 Orchid , 010 Hot Pink( Rose Vibrant), 006 Strawberry (Fraise)

Orchid(012) is cute pale pink color. If in your make up you do emphasis on your eyes then this perfect color for your lips. Also can be used if you creating natural look.
Hot Pink(010) gives effect of plump lips. Nice glowing color which will raise your mood and bright your face. Perfect for night out or delites boring weekdays.
Strawberry(006) more reddish color.Quite bright so as "Hot Pink" good for night out or spring mood.





    SUPER LUSTROUS™ LIPSTICK



Lipstick always good if you don't have much time for freshing up your make up during the day.They alwats lasts longer than other lip products. I've pincke 2 lipsticks one matte another creme. Both pale pink, kind if nude color, or I'd rathe say this lipsticks' color will give your lips natural look effect.

002 Pink Pout (matte) , 415 Pink In The Afternoon (creme) 
Pink Pount(002) light pink color. And lipstick's matte texture makes your lips look gorgeous. Actually one of my fav lipsticks at the moment. I definitely prefer it for day time but obviously you can use it for night out if you prefer natural looked lips.
Pink In The Afternoon(415) has slightly  bit peache color thats why it looks darker than "Pink Pout". But this fact does not prevent him still give your lips natural look. Creme texture keep your lips more moistrade than matte one. But matte one definitely looks better.



COLORBURST™ LIP BUTTER 





Lip butters are perfect for cold weather when your lips get very dry. Very shimmery and translucent looks amazing on lips. All 3 lipstick are in pink shades from super paleçkind invisible pink to really hot kind of fuchsia color. Super moisturizing texture lies on lips thickly,protecting them from the external environment.
And if you've never tried lip butters that's huge mistake, you definitely should grab one and try.

075 Lollipop , 090 Sweet Tart , 005 Sugar Frosting
Lollipop (075) is darker than other colors I picked. Hot pink with shimmer makes big accent on your lips.
Sweet Tart (090) peachy pink. This kind of color good not only for spring but also for summer.
Sugar Frosting (005) the most pale color from all I've reviewed today.  Perfect for natural look and kind of nude color but with lots of shimmer.



So all of Revlon products are nice and really good choice if you just wanna try something new or just update you make up collection. I personally really glad about all products I picked and that's kind of my new favorites.


So that's all for today. 
Hope I gave you some inspiration for spring make up and you'll find this information useful.
Bye.
L.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment