Wednesday 11 June 2014

HAUL:MAC

Hi everyone!
Hope everyone enjoying summer time. To be honest  I really enjoy my free time watchin some series and reading my favorite bloggers, and obviously doing some shopping, well let's face it there was lots of shopping for lats few weeks. One of place I went was MAC, so I've got a haul for you .



I've picked:

Studio Tech Foundation (color : NC15)
Bronzing Powder (color : Matte Bronze)
Cream Color Base (color : Shell)
Pigment (color : Naked)
Cremesheen Lipstick (color : Color Bliss)
Matte Lipstick (color : Pink Plaid)
Nail Lacquer (color : Midnight Tryst)
Nail Lacquer (color : Girl Trouble)


Studio Tech Foundation
High coverage creamy emulsion which is good for all skin types but deinitely not recomending to use it for everyday make up.Here is some pic of super handy package.




Bronzing Powder
I've picked matte shade and it's perfect natural looking bronzer. With a bit of highlighter creates perfect natural looking make up. And to be honest it's my favorite pourchase in this haul.


Cream Color Base
Shimery highlighter, kind of pink undertone which makes it also good in use as blush for people with pale skin.


Pigment
There is no need me to explain that pigments are super amazing pigmented long lasting shadows for eyes but color I've chose also good as highlighter.



Lipsticks
One cremesheen the other is matte. Cremesheen one is super creamy easy to apply. Matte on is super pigmented and long lasting. Colar Bliss really remainds me Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon in color 04 Peach on the Beach, if you ever tried it you know what I talking about. Pink Plaid is really similar to Revlon Super Lustrous Matte 002 Pink Pout.



Nail Lacquer
Nice formula , long lasting. Colors piked my sister and mum so it's kind of not me shades but Girl Trouble super cute glittey pink color and Midnight Tryst perfect winter/autumn deep green also little bit shimmery color.


So if you want some new make up stuff MAC is always the place where you can find everything.

So that's all for today.
Have nice summer holidays :)
L.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment