Saturday 10 May 2014

Rimmel: Match Perfection vs Wake Me Up

Hi everyone!

It's not a secret for anyone that rimmel one of my favorite drugstore brand. And when it comes to foundations it's really difficulte for me to choose . So from rimmel I picked 2 my favorite foundations and decided to focus and compare them with each other. 


Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, color ivory. 30 ml. 

 So as the name says it's foundation that will really wake up your face. You can use it in the  mornings after your skin feels really tired or even for the night out because of high cover. So color I've picked is darker then Match Perfection foundation, but it still marches my skin tone especially in summer time when it's little bit tan. Texture liquid but more creamy than Match Perfection. . Has little bit of shimmer in , which you actually can't see when in applied in skin but actually because of this shimmer your face and skin looks more alive. I'd say that this foundation matches all skin type , but I highly recommend to use primers or setting spray for people with oily skin so it doesn't  melt or look caky . And it's definitely high cover foundation . More heavy than Match Perfection  but if you choose right color for tour skin tone it will look absolutely  natural . I more recommend this foundation for people with dry skin , redness and hyperpigmentation , problem acne skin. Packaging is quite simple and nice (ATM I adore orange color so it's super cute for me) . So if you still haven't tried this foundation I highly recommend it to you because from my opinion it's one of the best drug store foundation, cheap and good.


Rimmel  Match Perfection foundation , color light porcelain, 30 ml.

For me this foundation is perfect spring-winter time foundation, espesially because of color I picked, is your skin  pale after winter this color will perfectly match you. Match Perfection is defenetelly light cover foundation, if you feel like you don't need too much cover it's for you. Texture is quite liquird, easy to apply.  What I like the most about this foundation that  it can give your skin this natural glow which adds something different to your complate look, makes your skin look less dull as it always looks after winter. Also because of foundation's light formula it really good matches to people with oily skin. Packaging is quite simple, looks similar as Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation but in a diferent color. Main conclusion about this foundation is that it one of most useful foundation for daytime makeup.



So I hope after my review you can choose which one of these foundations for you.
You can buy them online from Feelunique

So that's all for today.
Have a nice spring experience :)
L.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment